Thursday, November 19, 2009

Kidman Hates To Hear Herself Singing

Nicole Kidman hates her singing voice because she can never reach the high notes she thinks her musical characters should hit.
The Oscar-winning actress proved she could carry a tune in Moulin Rouge! and she's about to wow film fans again in upcoming movie musical Nine - but she can't sit and listen to her singing voice.

She says, "I'm not a singer. When I act, I know there are limitations to my ability but I can basically go in there and I can interpret something, whereas, when I sing, I can't hit the notes I wanna hit always, and I can't express myself exactly the way I want to, so that can be frustrating."

Speaking of her big song in Nine, the actress confesses, "I would have loved to have been able to sing that song in a very very high soprano voice, but I just don't have that voice... and I feel exposed."

SOURCE: WEEN

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment