Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Who is Who ? - Claudia [7/8]

Name: JENSSEN Claudia
Interpreted by : Nicole Kidman

Nationality: Swedish
Her relation to Guido:His Muse
Her Song: an Unusual Way



Description: Claudia is Guido's muse and star of all of his films. She sings the song "Unusual Way" to describe her complicated feelings for him. He has made her a huge star but she needs to be free of him.

Nicole Kidman said about her character "I think the coupling of Claudia and Guido is very unusual, because they've never slept together and everybody else has - except Sophia Loren and Judi Dench. So having not slept with Guido, that's different - I think they have a spiritual love affaire and that is what the song Unusual Way captures"

1 commentaires:

Anonymous said...

I think Claudia will be my favourite character after watching Nine. And I like her relation with Guido, "spiritual love affaire"!

Post a Comment