Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Fergie's co-star 'awe'

Fergie was in "awe" of her 'Nine' co-star Sophia Loren.
The singer-and-actress - who portrayed Saraghina in the musical movie - has revealed she struggled to concentrate on her performance because she was surrounded by such esteemed co-stars, including the 75-year-old Italian actress.
She explained: "I was in awe of Sophia Loren - I couldn't believe I was in the same room as her! Nicole Kidman I'd thought of as a very statuesque figure, but she's very down to earth."

However, the 34-year-old star found herself in fits of giggles when she was preparing to film with Dame Judi Dench.
She told Britain's Cosmopolitan magazine: "I sat next to Dame Judi Dench in the makeup chair and she cracked me up - she's hilarious, and I formed a great friendship with Kate Hudson too. We all got along brilliantly."
While her career continues to blossom, Fergie has revealed her parents have taught her some invaluable lessons.
She explained: "They taught me that success is in the journey. I'll stress about what's coming up but I have to take a breath and just appreciate all of the blessings I have right now. It's important to live in today."

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment