Friday, January 22, 2010

Penelope Cruz scared of singing

Penelope Cruz is terrified of singing. The Spanish actress admits having to use her vocal cords in new musical movie 'Nine' is one of the scariest things she's ever done.

She said: "It was very interesting, very intense, a very different experience. It's the first time I've had to sing in a movie, so that was very scary.
"It was one of the most daunting things I've ever had to do, but it was so much fun at the same time. I loved it."

It wasn't only the singing in the movie that took its toll on 34-year-oldPenelope.
She recently revealed she was left blistered and bruised after performing a sexy dance routine on a rope for 'Nine', which also stars Daniel Day-Lewis and Nicole Kidman.
Penelope said: "When something like that happens, you just have to keep going and forget about any physical pain. I was dancing in the dark with one spotlight on me, so I had to be extremely alert and focused.
"There were other things to think about, so I was not in pain while dancing - I was just praying not to fall!"

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment