Saturday, February 27, 2010

Fergie Piles On The Pounds For 'Nine'

The 34-year-old singer is currently on tour with the Black Eyed Peaspromoting their new album E.N.D. (Energy Never Dies). She is also working on the upcoming movie 'Nine' which also stars Penelope Cruz,Nicole Kidman and Kate Hudson.

Fergie says her and Cruz were forced to gain weight for their roles in the film, "We were eating our brains out. We ordered everything fried and full of fat and salty."
She says, "I actually love (British food). I was actually told to gain weight for the film so I've been eating everything - anything and everything. That's why I am covering up except for my legs because they never gain weight and that's the only part that never changes but everything else is covered."

But it wasn't easy for her to lose the weight after shooting, leading many to believe that Fergie was pregnant. "If I don't do sit-ups, my stomach sticks out," she explains. "Legs are easy for me. That's my lucky spot."
And it took her a while to get fully motivated to get her toned body back admitting "I'm a procrastinator. It was a very gradual thing, getting back into it and finally letting a trainer train me. I didn't want to be told what to do, and I wasn't mentally ready to crack the whip."

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment