Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Marion Cotillard's 'NINE' Music Video

Did you help edit the music video? (about the Official Music Video of 'Take It All)
"It was the first time I helped put a music video together. I love it. I love the song and am very happy. I love doing something that I've never done before... The video is a mix of me the recording in the studio, the scene of the movie and rehearsals."

Was it nerve-wracking to go back and watch yourself during initial rehearsals?
"A little. I am always nervous when I start a new movie, but I was very excited to meet all the fantastic actors. I was intimidated for sure – more nervous about what I had to do and not about who I was working with."

With award season underway, what is more important: the nomination or the actual win?
"The most important thing is the movie. I want people to go see the movie and love it. With award season, the most important thing is the people you meet. I was so happy to meet Sandra Bullock, Meryl Streep, Lee Daniels and to have the opportunity to tell them that I love their work so much... It is a real joy to be nominated. The win is just the cherry on the cake. Winning is amazing and great, but it shouldn't be the most important thing. I am just so fortunate about all the things that are happening to me. It makes me very happy. I want to live the present and enjoy it."

What other projects do you have lined up?
"I just finished 'Inception.'"

How was it working with Leonardo DiCaprio on that film?
"He is a genius. He is the same type of actor like Daniel Day-Lewis -- really intense. I am excited about the project. I did things I had never done before.

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment